Marpole Musalla (NWMIS Social Services and Islamic Information Centre) is situated at 8879 Selkirk St, Marpole, Vancouver, BC.
The musalla currently serves the local Muslim community by:
- providing a space for daily prayers (congregants for daily prayers usually tend to be available during weekends and evenings/nights on weekdays)
- Hosting weekly Jumuah prayers
- Conducting monthly halaqas
- Biweekly tafseer program
- Weekend Qur'an classes for children
- Providing community get-together potlucks and recreational table tennis hangouts.
Please note that the musalla does have a digital security lock. For the access code:
Jumuah khutba start time for winter 2018-2019: 12.45pm